Emma Cynthia Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Leighton Brooke Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cribs and Karaoke

Chris and I finally bought furniture for the nursery from this baby store called Great Beginnings in Gaithersburg, MD. We decided on a white convertible crib, with a long dresser and hutch. Lucky for us, the store was offering 20% off any third piece of furniture IF you sang karaoke. Not sure what the store gains from embarrassing its customers, but it was obviously worth it. Chris and I decided that since I was the one carrying the baby, he should be the one to sing. : ) Chris chose the song "Take Me out to the Ball Game." I think he did a great job, but I'll let you be the judge of that! Of course I taped his performance with my cell phone. Ha! I couldn't resist. Unfortunately, I had trouble posting the video to the blog. As soon as I figure it out, I will upload it. Stay tuned!

Here is a picture of the crib. I can't wait for it to be delivered. Of course we have lots to do before that happens, so maybe I can wait. We need to clean out the guest room, pick out the bedding, and paint. We haven't decided on a color scheme yet, but we are leaning towards lavender.

1 comment: