Emma Cynthia Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Leighton Brooke Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!


I had a wonderful birthday weekend with Chris, Emma and Grammy.  On Saturday Chris took me to dinner at Citronelle.  It was nice to be out of my sweats and spit-up stained shirts and into a party dress and heels.  It was an amazing night with a delicious dinner.  Thank you Grammy Sue for watching Emma. 



On Sunday the four of us went for a long walk to Barracks Row and had breakfast.  It was a beautiful day. 
















On Monday night, Chris and Sue cooked me dinner.  We had steak and crablegs.  After several attempts to put Emma down to sleep, we finally gave in and let her join us at the table.  She was quite the centerpiece. 

A few shots of me with my favorite birthday present. 

What a great birthday!  Thank you to my wonderful family for making this one extra special.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment