Emma Cynthia Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Leighton Brooke Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy 60th Birthday!

I'm sorry that I am just now getting around to posting these pictures from our Pittsburgh trip. Chris and I drove up the weekend of October 22nd to celebrate Sue (my M-I-L) and Aunt Vic's 60th Birthday. On Saturday night, we ate dinner at The Gandy Dancer Saloon at Station Square. The view from our table was spectacular and the food was amazing. It was such a fun party and we loved seeing the family. Everyone came to town for this special occasion. Cousin Perry and Kathy even drove in for the night from Ohio!

Check out these pictures courtesy of Uncle Fred.





It was such a special night and we wouldn't have missed it for the world. Happy Birthday, Sue and Aunt Vic. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment