Emma Cynthia Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Leighton Brooke Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What Kind of Dad Will He Be?

I recently took this quiz on Parents.com- What Kind of Dad will he be?, and wanted to share the results. I subscribed to this site a while back and really look forward to my weekly emails. According to my answers (which I confirmed with Chris), Chris will be a hands-on dad. Perfect!

Quiz Results
Diapers, baths, late-night feedings -- this dad will handle them all like a pro. You can count on him to administer the medicine for baby's first ear infection, and he'll probably want to take Junior to the doctor, as well. In fact, hands-on dads are so involved that they make great primary caregivers (this is the dad you want at home if you're planning to return to work). His parenting style will be based on nurturing, togetherness, and total involvement -- being there for his child will be his first priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment