Emma Cynthia Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Leighton Brooke Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Emma meets her Great Aunt Connie

My Aunt Connie visited us this past weekend from Greenville, SC. She came up to meet Emma and see our house. We had such a wonderful time with her and she spent lots of quality time with the baby. She even helped me take Emma to her follow up dr. appointment. Emma was fine, but she did need a shot. The shot definitely bothered me more than Emma, so it was a nice having Connie there for moral support. On Saturday Chris and I were able to take care of some errands and get our taxes done. It was great to get out of the house for a bit knowing Emma was in good hands. We weren’t able to do much sightseeing with the baby, but we did manage a trip to Target. Connie and I couldn’t resist buying Emma these adorable outfits. She is sporting one of her new warm-up suits above. What a cutie! I think she likes it.

We were sad to see Connie go, but we look forward to her next visit. Emma would like to thank her Great Aunt for a nice weekend and for all her new clothes!




No comments:

Post a Comment