Emma Cynthia Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Leighton Brooke Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

4 Months Old

Sorry for the late post, but I wanted to wait until Emma's 4 month baby well visit so I could post her stats.  Emma's appointment went well.  Unfortunately she had to get three shots, but she did great.  She cried for a few seconds and then was fine. 

Height:  24in (25% percentile)    Weight: 12lbs 1oz (10% percentile)

Emma is now 4 months old.  Besides being the cutest baby ever, she is also the smartest.  She is talking all the time.  She even said "mama" the other day.  We tried to get her to say it again, but no such luck.  Besides her baby babble, she loves to squeal and it makes us laugh every time.  Emma has certainly found her voice.  She can now roll over from her tummy to her back with ease.  She can roll the other way too, but it takes a little more effort.  Emma no longer sleeps in the miracle blanket and I am happy to report she is now sleeping through the night.  : )  She looks so grown up and alert in her pictures.  This month Emma went to Charleston, the aquarium and the beach.  She is racking up her frequent flyer miles. 

I recently got some great news.  My client is letting me work from home!  I can't tell you how excited and relieved I am.  We won't have to put Emma in daycare because we've decided to hire a nanny.  She will watch Emma downstairs while I work upstairs.  I will be able to see her as much as I want.  This could not have worked out any better. 



Mommy's little ladybug

I love this one.

The three of us grabbed lunch after Emma's appointment.  Poor little Emma fell asleep in her Daddy's arms.  Not sure if it was the shots or the sushi that put her to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment