Emma Cynthia Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Leighton Brooke Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I am celebrating my first Mother's Day.  It has been a great day!  First, Emma surprised me by sleeping through the night.  And then this morning, she had a card waiting for me in her crib.  She is the most thoughtful little girl.  Thanks Emma!  I love being your Mommy!  After church, Daddy treated me to brunch.  We spent the rest of the day relaxing at home.  It was the perfect Mother's Day.  Thank you Chris and Emma for making this day special.  I love you both!

In honor of Mother's Day, I wanted to post this picture of my Mother and me.  I was 3 months old at the time.  Just last week and 32 years later, I recreated this picture with Emma wearing the same dress.  I think Grandma Cynthia (or Cindy) would have been very proud of her granddaughter, Emma Cynthia.




No comments:

Post a Comment