Emma Cynthia Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Leighton Brooke Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Beach Baby

I am really behind on my blogging because the Salisburys were in Florida for Emma's baptism.  We spent the week visiting with my family, playing in the pool, and hanging out on the beach.  Emma finally got to meet her Great Aunts- Jackie and Roonie, and the puppies- Shammie, Kate and CJ.  Chris's mom, brother, dad and Betsy also flew down for the week.  Thank you everyone for making this a memorable trip.  A special thanks to Mema who cooked us tons of great food.




My Uncle Rory and Godfather
At Aunt Roonie's pool

I love my new beach chair!  These cup holders will come in handy.


Sunbathing with my Grammy Sue

I don't know about all this sand, Mama.


ah, this is the life.




Playing with DaDa
 

Nice face

Nice form

Aunt Jordan


Uncle Jordan is funny

No comments:

Post a Comment