Emma Cynthia Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Leighton Brooke Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mommy-Daughter trip

Emma and I flew to Greenville last week to visit my family.  I was a little nervous about flying with the baby by myself, but it all worked out.  I had lots of help from nice strangers at the airport.  Several people helped me fold/unfold the stroller, watched my bag, helped me to my seat....it was great.  Emma got lots of attention on the plane from the flight attendants and fellow passengers. 

In Greenville, we visited with Grandpa, Meme, and all her aunts and uncles.  She swam in Connie and Danny's pool, and we took her to the zoo.  And Emma finally got to meet Virginia.  We had a lot of fun in Greenville and look forward to our next visit.  Here are some pics from the week.



I think she was trying to call Mema


At the zoo with Uncle Jordan
 Jordan took these pictures....






Emma and Virginia playing at Beija-Flor.  I think they will be best friends just like their mommies. 



How cute is this bathing suit?!

No comments:

Post a Comment