Emma Cynthia Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Leighton Brooke Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

3 Months Old

Why is my baby growing up so fast?!  Where is the time going?  I really can't believe my sweet Emma is now three months old.  Most women go back to work after three months, but lucky for me I was able to extend my maternity leave until the end of June.  I am so happy I get another three months at home with Emma.   Mommy is not ready to leave her baby!

Emma has changed so much this month.  She is now starting to roll over, laugh out loud, and even talk a little bit...at least in her own baby way.  We are very close to sleeping through the night....fingers crossed.  Mommy and Daddy can't wait for this particular milestone.  Emma started sucking her thumb a week ago, which has kept her entertained.  She was one busy girl this month.  She took her first flight to Greenville, SC.  She had her first yoga class.  And she made some new friends (Henry and Jack).

Now that Emma is three months, we are planning to sign her up for swim lessons.  Stay tuned!






Emma was more interested in playing with her bear than posing for Mommy.



Precious!
Emma did not have a doctors appointment this month, so I don't have her statistics.  I will provide an update after her four month checkup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment