Emma Cynthia Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Leighton Brooke Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Greenville Trip

This past weekend, Chris, Emma and I headed to Greenville, SC to visit my family. This was Emma's first flight.  Chris and I were definitely nervous about flying with a baby, but we all did great.  It's amazing how much stuff you need when traveling with an infant.  We had a large suitcase, the diaper bag, the breast pump, a carry on bag, the carseat, the stroller frame, and most importantly- the baby.      

I was very excited to introduce Emma to the rest of my brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, cousins, great grandmothers, and family friends.  Mema (my grandmother) even drove all the way  from Florida.  The weekend was a lot of fun.  On Friday night, my parents threw a get together at their house in honor of Emma's visit.  And on Saturday, Aunt Connie and Mema hosted the Princess Party.  Thank you all for making this trip so special.  We loved seeing everyone and we really appreciated the nice gifts.

Check out these pictures from the weekend. 


Emma meets her Great Grandmother, Mema



Three generations
Four generations
Aunt Jessica

Uncle Jordan

Meme and Grandpa Scovel

Great Grandma Clarkson, Emma and Shaylin
Aunt Lauren

Great Uncle Danny
Great Uncle Lennie

Great Aunt Sharon

Cousin Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment